Glynneath Training Centre are requesting Expressions of Interest for a building scheme at Rompers Nursery Oddfellows Street Glynneath.
Work will include:-
- Form new opening for new bi-fold doors with calculations for new steelwork
- Supply and install bi-fold doors
- Make good internally including cladding walls to rear of room with mixture of chalk boardsand dry wipe boards
- Remove existing stainless steel fitments and fit new kitchen units consisting of 3 x 500 basedrawer combination with worktops along with 1000 x 1 wall unit, sink and laminate worktop.
- Supply and fit floor matting to customer’s requirements, internal and external play area,provisional sum of £60m2
- Arrange checks of work re Building Regulations
- All plumbing work and waste removal from site.
- Installation of a full Cassette awning
Invitation to Tender documents will be issued by Friday 23rd April 2021 with a 2 week tender period.
Expressions of interest should be sent via e-mail to [email protected]